Alloy Wheel Masking Bag (Each)
- Flexible solution for the masking of tires during the re-spraying of alloy wheel.
- The product consists of a treated 20 micron MDPE paint absorbent film with an elastic open center that stretches around the rim.
- Remove wheel from the vehicle and deflate the tire.
- Before masking the wheel, clean the inner rim ensuring it’s free from dirt and grease.
- Apply the product by placing the elasticated band around the rim, ensuring the treated side of the film is facing upwards.
- When you have positioned the product into place, carefully flip the wheel over so the alloy is facing the ground, draw the corners of the product together & tape down.
- Once the product is taut, ensure the film is firmly in position but not so taut the elasticated band is coming away from the rim.
- To complete the masking process, flip the wheel over, checking that the elasticated band is still creating a seal and then paint.